Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Making the Right Choices

I find that I struggle day by day with making the right choices in life. A better description would be moment by moment. I've realized that I am not the only one with this problem, but I have to live with me like no one else could. It's became less difficult to make choices that are on the path in the Life I've chose to follow, but I always seem to get in the way. But there is a Way.

The Way is the Truth in Life. That Way, Truth, and Life is Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. By His blood, I am forgiven. By His victory over death, I am assured of a life with Him. He has allowed me to better love my wife and children. He is teaching me, through His word, how to love everybody. I'm not the best at it, and will always be in the position to improve, but I am trying. With Him, all things are possible. Only through Jesus can I get to the Father, and I sure do thank Him for that. I could not do it on my own.

What's important to me is my relationship with my God. He takes care of the rest. He can take care of you too. It is your choice. I believe an important one.

No comments:

Post a Comment